Saturday, November 6, 2010

Showers & Belly shots! { Omaha Maternity Photographer } {Omaha Event Photographer }

All of our photos are special to us, however these are extra special, as Elisha is Jon's sister. I was honored to co-host Elisha's baby shower along with their fabulous Aunts. It was an amazing shower if I do say so myself! :) Afer the shower we snapped a few belly shots! Enjoy!











Awsome-ness by Jennifer! She made 6 of these, and they were PERFECT!
The theme centered around little birdies! :)
Upon arrival, I had the guests leave their wishes and advice, and they were hung on the pink tree. That tree will be Baby Anna's first Christmas tree, as she is due to arrive on or around December 24th! :)



The fruit baby carriage I made!


Cake pops!
Baby Bootie mints!
Birds nest :-)


The invite! :-)

No comments: